Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's A Girl!


So here we go for round 6, yep that's right, this will be my 6th child. And they say it's another girl! Kaia is ecstatic and Gage just cried. Bill is great at producing girls! But as for me, I just want healthy. And as always, if I don't see the girl (or boy) parts clearly, I'm not a true blue believer until further ultrasounds prove it to be rock solid. But never the less we are happy. The big day of her arrival is expected to be Jan. 28, 2010... or sooner if I can have it my way!

3 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

How exciting:) Poor Gage. He just wants some boy time:) i'm so excited for you guys:) And you already have all this girl stuff so its perfect:)

Trisha said...

Gwen! I seriously haven't seen you in forever! Congratulations on your last little baby and this one coming soon! That's so exciting! I'm glad you guys are doing good! Do you still live in QC? We're moving to a house in Gilbert next week! Anyway, good luck on your pregnancy.

Kara said...

Pictures of Zada!!!!!